How Can I Track My Car with GPS?
20 Jul 2016
There are thousands of devices on the market that will track your car by using GPS. GPS tracking and trackers for cars are something that people invest in to keep their cars safe and use them to keep track of where their cars are at all times, which is great if you have teen drivers. This list will give you some of the most popular kinds of trackers for your car.
Top Selling GPS Trackers for Your Car
- The Securatrak GPS tracking products are a compact GPS tracker that can be installed in your car and is web based. This kind of tracker can track your car from your computer or smartphone, and you can also set up a GeoFence that will send you text messages if your car goes somewhere it’s not supposed to.
- The Zoomback Advanced A-GPS is another easy to install GPS tracker, it can be connected to your car’s battery, or it can be run using it’s own This tracking device will track your car using their website, and you can also set up alerts that will be sent to your phone if it goes out of the GeoFence.
- If you are looking for live monitoring, then you might want to consider the Escort Entourage GPS. This one is portable, and there is also a hardwired model. There is a monthly subscription that will allow you to track your car at all times.
- The Garmin GTU 10 is one of the more affordable devices, and it comes with a year subscription. Like the other ones, you can check the online to see where you car is at, and it can also send you notifications. And it also keeps you tracking history for a week. And it has a long battery life.
- The best tracker on the market is LoJack. A dealer installs LoJack on your car, and there is only a one-time fee to activate it. While this is one is more expensive, it is a great deal in the long run. You only pay once and there isn’t a monthly fee, and a charge can last around five days on the device.
All of these devices do require a yearly fee except the LoJack, but this GPS tracking device is the top rated GPS tracking devices on the market and will keep track of your car no matter where it is.
And if you are tracking your car in Melbourne, you can save even more money if you search online first before you purchase one of these devices. You might be able to find a used one for cheaper and then just have to pay the yearly fee, and if you purchase a new car, your car might even be hooked up to LoJack already.